Lol I haven't posted in a while and I know that there are a lot of updates in my life... so you get to read them (I guess you could just click away now if you didn't want to...) so it seems like you decided to stay for a while hahaha well here goes nothing.....
So Tom and I are living together (I think that that is new news) and have been since about September. So far so good, he's good to me and keeps the apartment clean for the most part. We are starting to outgrow this place though so we had to get a storage unit. We got a pretty good deal though at a place kinda in the middle of no where, well really just in the middle of warehouse district, so I'm hoping our stuff is safe. It's only $26/mo for a 5x5+ (I say the + because it's a corner unit so it's just a little bit bigger than their advertised 5x5 but they still gave us that awesome price for just the little bit extra storage. It is no where near full, nor will it ever be (*crosses fingers*) but at least I get the random things we don't need like our camping gear and the Christmas stuff out of the apartment since we don't have the space for it.
Work is going well, the site is moving right along. We recently moved into trailers and it seems like now all of the kinks are worked out and we have all of our boxes unpacked. It was a lot of work but I think that we have a nicer set up now.
Tomorrow is one of my co-workers birthday so a few of us girls are going to take her out to lunch. We considered getting a cake or something but decided against it, who wants all those calories anyway??
So things have been good lately, money is tight but whose isn't now-a-days? I'm looking forward to getting back on my feet now that the Christmas season is over, and really praying for a nice tax return, that would be a nice boost.
This weekend I have three things on my list, Brian & Nicole are coming down, which is awesome since I've missed her, the second is I have to get my retainers (and pay for them...) and thirdly I'm cat-sitting for the one and only Jackie. How could you forget about your babies?? (JUST KIDDING JACK). Should be a fun weekend, the only thing I'm not looking forward to is coughing up another $325 to pay the orthodontist. I hate to say it but my mom was right, what's the rush, I should have waited longer to get them so I could be more financially stable but I'm so impulsive and now here I am.
Well I need to get off this computer machine and get to my work out. I have been so unmotivated and just feel heavier every day, and I'm sure it shows. I don't really have a new years resolution but my goal for this year is to be more conscious of my food choices and amounts and drink more water and try to cut back the soda. I cut out soda of my diet once and that lasted about two months, I did feel better after so maybe with a little more will power I can get back on the horse and do it again. Well that's all for now, let's just hope that I can stay motivated for the 5-10 minutes it'll take me to get changed and put the workout DVD on!!! Ughhhhhhhhh.
2 comments:
I know! I'm a terrible mother. Luckily I have such a great friend who could be there for me on such short notice!
Oh! And I like that you call your followers stalkers. Very nice.
Post a Comment