I have been a bag blogger lol. It has been so long since I've posted anything and I know that my blog is long overdue for an update! Maybe I will do that tonight since I have nothing to do besides laundry. Which I hate! Laundry is so awful! If only I was rich, then I would pay someone else to do it hahahaha.
Anyway I'm so excited for Christmas! One of my favorite holidays (next to Thanksgiving). This year I asked for an iPad, I will be really surprised if I get one but I am more looking forward to spending time with my family. We live about an hour and a half apart, it'd be easy enough to get together but we all have such busy lives that getting together doesn't happen as often as it should be.
What are your plans for Christmas?
No comments:
Post a Comment